A little flex time
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, Crate & Barrel, Tumi, Ulta Beauty, Primark and Very Group.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tail-winds are building. Amplience is leading and enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement and increased sales.
As the Director of Content Marketing, this is an opportunity to join a company aligned with one’s professional goals and passions. One of our core pillars is the ‘Freedom to Create without Constraint.’ As a digital experience platform, our reason for being is to enable our customers the freedom to plan, create, preview, publish and manage all their content with ease. All from the same place. Faster than you otherwise could. To tell better stories. Want to be at the center of our content strategy that brings this to life for our customers and partners to fuel our next stage of growth? Come talk to us.
- Lead the development of a global vision, strategy and roadmap for content marketing, and drive execution across the B2B customer lifecycle by business segment and audience.
- Establish and own the editorial calendar that integrates with all marketing activity, and ensures the continuous creation and distribution of high-quality content.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Creative to create content that accelerates funnel results, as well as builds awareness and thought-leadership.
- Work with regional teams to ensure we have relevant content that shows our customers we know them and their unique needs in order to build engagement and action.
- Lean into customer and market data to identify and recommend new content opportunities.
- Coordinate with digital marketing and external agencies test and optimize content including SEO and search results.
- Define goals and KPIs to measure and report on content performance that leads to continuous improvements.
- Establish and lead a high-performing and agile Content Marketing team
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 10+ years' experience in Content Marketing with at least 3+ years of direct management experience in B2B SaaS and software companies.
- Proven record of accomplishment of having led the development and distribution of content, ideally for global audiences.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage an editorial calendar and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep experience mapping content to the buyer’s journey through the funnel to drive results.
- Strong understanding and experience with writing for SEO.
- Verbal and written communication and active listening skills.
- Cross-functional leadership and management experience.
- Strong results orientation and decision-making skills.
- Multicultural experience a plus
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognize everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave