A little flex time
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, Crate & Barrel, Tumi, OTTO Group, Primark and Very Group.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tail-winds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement and increased sales. Are you in?
As Director, EMEA Field Marketing, you will be a key leader scaling our strategies and plans across EMEA where we have a strong track record of customer success, but have significant opportunity in front of us. You will collaborate with other Commercial team leads to develop and execute on plans that build thought leadership, demand gen and pipeline across key customer segments, channels and territories. You will be responsible for, and report on, EMEA performance to regional and executive teams.
- Lead and drive the development of EMEA marketing plans to deliver on regional pipeline and new ACV goals based on business and demand generation strategies.
- Drive and execute scalable marketing programs including multi-channel campaigns, ABM, customer-facing events and digital campaigns to penetrate and expand opportunities around pipeline building and acceleration.
- Drive planning for EMEA forecasts in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Ops, and lead measurement and reporting against pipeline goals.
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources in regions.
- Work with regional Partner Marketing team to integrate partner ecosystem programs into EMEA plans to optimise pipeline through the channel.
- Establish strong working relationships and processes with EMEA sales and GTM leaders to deliver together on regional goals.
- Lead and scale a high-performing EMEA team
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 10+ years in B2B marketing specifically within software and SaaS models. Minimum of 3-4 years managing a team of B2B marketers.
- Demonstrated experience across multiple online and offline marketing disciplines with an emphasis on building demand and ABM programs in a sales-led, enterprise organisation.
- A data-driven leader with experience in pipeline forecasting, analysis and management.
- Practical experience working with ADRs, field sales and GTM leaders across EMEA
- Strong relationship and communications skills across a range of scenarios with customers, partners and prospects. Additional languages a bonus.
- Self-motivate leader who loves taking on challenges in a high-growth environments.
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave