A little flex time
About now, you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does.
Well, we don’t do the expected.
Instead, we want to tell you what we believe in: Freedom.
Because Freedom is everything that Amplience stands for. It’s in the way we work, the way we think, the way we empower our customers.
And if you choose to join us (we’d be honored) you’ll have the Freedom to work however and wherever you want.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, Amplience is a commerce experience platform that takes the heavy lifting out of digital content, giving you the Freedom to create digital experiences without limits.
We already work with over 400 leading retails brands and counting, including the likes of Crate & Barrel, Traeger Grills, Ulta Beauty, Coach, Otto Group, GAP, Curry’s, Argos and The Very Group.
We’ve got over 200 employees across the world, with $180 million of investment behind us and huge, exciting growth plans ahead. And we’d love you to come along for the ride.
Are you in?
What to Expect
The DIgital Project Manager role is a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave. The main responsibilities will be to oversee the development of web projects from the inception stage to the live online deployment thereof. Collaborate with stakeholders on the scope of web-based projects, lead teams in the development of web products, and prepare project status reports.
What You’ll Do
· Provide end-to-end project management
· Scopes project requirements and prepares any budget needs
· Develops a detailed project plan inputting tasks in Monday for project team and monitors progress, addressing any bottlenecks that occurs
· Hosts daily stand-up with web develops & designers
· Collaborates with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
· Informs quarterly Roadmap working with Marketing to agree and align prioriorites
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
· Highlights potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
· Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
What We Are Looking For
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Organised, highly detail orientated, methodical and meticulous.
- Excellent communication skills; delivering concise, accurate deadline-driven information.
- Able to understand people and know instinctively when to push and when to let things simmer in order to keep departments on track and maintain the status quo.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines
- Reliable and dependable, able to prioritise and focus the team.
- Charismatic, authoritative, and persuasive; people-centric who can quickly establish trust in others and bring that magic 'feel-good-factor'.
- Has a strong awareness and understanding of project management, workload balance, delivery and the strategic approach that underpins all of this.
- Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the broader future of the industry
- An ability to know where to go next; what tools and concepts to apply to keep us ahead of the game.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence in those around you
- Problem solving, logical thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Have a passion for the web and digital technologies.
Amplience fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Amplience UK Ltd. / Amplience, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans