A little flex time
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honoured) you’d better be okay with working your own way.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experience.
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, GameStop, Ulta, Hobby Lobby, Crate & Barrel, Traeger, and more.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tailwinds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement, and increased sales. Are you in?
What to Expect
You will be tasked with managing sales activity across the UK. The Account Exec will be expected to create and manage a target account prospecting plan, maintained in SFDC, including target accounts, contact plan and follow up plan. The Account Exec will be responsible for new business; scheduling meetings through partners, cold calls and other channels, with a focus on negotiating and closing deals at a senior level.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for achieving Annual and quarterly revenue Annual Contract Value (ACV) quota
- Accountable for forecast and account accuracy in company CRM system (SFDC)
- Responsible for positioning Amplience solutions and managing the overall relationship within a set number of Strategic Target Accounts
- Responsible for aligning with Channel and Alliance partners where necessary, to progress opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating with the extended Amplience team (Pre-Sales, Management, Account Development) to progress opportunities.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in developing and closing complex sales cycles. Experienced individual contributor selling applications packages to large, complex strategic accounts
- Lead a virtual account team in the execution of said account/territory strategy
- Ability to quickly develop trust amongst both mid-level and senior management
- Team player attitude who can get the best out of the virtual account team and supporting departments whilst prioritising, coordinating and applying resources where needed.
- Most of all you, possess a highly developed selling style, where your customer relations and negotiation skills shine. You effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans