1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
This Machine by Agent3 is a fast-growing B2B creative and content agency. We bring together brand marketing and sales in a way that reflects how B2B audiences behave in our fractured, non-linear world. We do big ideas that can thrive in small spaces. We tell complicated B2B stories in elegant, entertaining ways. We make high-value video, editorial and digital experiences, which are informed by proprietary insight solutions. We deliver our work as 1:Many, 1:Few or 1:1 campaigns, in ways that simultaneously move sales and build brands.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Strategist to create and lead creative, editorial, and connections plans, putting innovative ideas and experiences into action. Our approach embraces data and insights while looking for new mediums, channels, and technology that evolve traditional marketing and sales strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Content & Experience Strategy you will be central to every project and client partnership we have. We use quantitative and qualitative tools and inputs to find compelling industry and audience truths, and we're active, collaborative partners across the agency, from idea through implementation.
As a Senior Experience Strategist at Agent3, you will:
- Collaborate with clients and agency teams to lead the development of creative briefs and editorial strategies, including campaign messaging
- Identify cultural and audience trends, industry news, and emerging tech to develop editorial themes and topics for creative and content planning
- Organize, map, and develop audience-centric buyer journeys that can live across paid, owned, and earned platforms
- Develop communications plans, coms architectures, consumer journeys, campaign narratives, content, and channel plans
- Collaborate with team members and partner with creative, media, tech, and account teams across the project lifecycle
- Provide expertise in consumer behavior, creative media, new media, and technology
- Help develop innovative ideas designed to solve a specific business problem
As a Senior Experience Strategist at Agent3, you will bring:
- 4+ years as a Strategist, Communication Planner, Connections Strategist, Content Planner or Account Planner at a brand, creative, or media agency
- Experience working on creative campaigns and communication projects, including writing creative briefs and audience journey mapping
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research platforms (e.g., social listening, search/SEM, media)
- The ability to interpret data and information to uncover and communicate compelling truths and provocative points of view
- Curiosity for culture, people, new technology, and society
- Passion for coming up with big ideas and enjoy partnering with teams to activate, implement, and optimize at every phase of a project
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.