1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win, and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Agent3's Marketing Automation team prides itself in helping clients to squeeze every last drop out of their instances so that they're able to maximise the full power that marketing automation can provide. As a result of the team's continued growth we're looking to add another accomplished marketing automation manager to our ranks to support our Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot clients. Reporting to the Marketing Automation team lead, you will dive into Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot, whilst also offering a good opportunity to provide strategic consultative support to a range of client partners.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Provide clients with best practice marketing automation support
- Contribute to the development of MA roadmaps for clients, providing a clear path to help them get the most out of their instances
- Manage projects from beginning to final completion, working with MA team members and wider Agent3 specialist teams to deliver projects to schedule and within budget
- Contribute to the upskilling of the MA team, through sharing best practice knowledge and running training sessions
- Satisfy a range of daily client requests
- Contribute to what other services and products Agent3 could offer clients
- Identify opportunities on accounts for us to increase the value that we can offer our clients
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot certifications with 2+ years hands-on experience
- Experience managing and delivering projects, outlining clear targets, requirements and timescales, and over-communicating to ensure expectations are managed throughout
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships; able to shift style to suit your client, understanding their business and pain points and providing guidance and ideas
- The ability to provide appropriate insight and input whenever possible
- An understanding of commercial processes, including setting budgets for projects and ensuring that they're delivered in a profitable fashion
- Experience managing your own workload and bring in support from other team members where appropriate, providing visibility across the team while maintaining accountability
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.