1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win, and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Agent3 is a provider of digital marketing software and consultancy services. We combine data, content and technology to create solutions for major global clients.
You will expand your role and personally develop your skills through learning new technologies, specialising in specific development functions, or in other areas of the business.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Agent3, you will:
- Be an important part of our development team, work mostly from home, with occasional meetups (depending on your location) with our distributed team based in Suffolk UK
- Predominantly be focused on developing and maintaining our content publishing and syndication tools that support our Demand Generation business
- Contribute to a wider range of projects focused on developing solutions to ensure the wider business to better provide our marketing products and solutions
- Coach and support more junior team members.
- Be concise, straightforward and a team player, who is also able to work on tasks and smaller project autonomously
As a Full-Stack Developer at Agent3, you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience developing modern web applications
- Source Control (Git) experience
- Knowledge of Modern Windows and Unix-based OS
- Experience developing with APIs (RPC or REST)
- Modern web development frameworks skills (Ex. React, Svelte, Vue)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap, etc)
- Knowledge of Agile development (kanban)
- A portfolio that allows you to demonstrate the above, on projects completed stand alone and working as part of a wider team.
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.