1-2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win, and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for an Employee Success Manager to support our growing US team. Based in New York, and reporting to the Global People Director, the role will focus on creating an environment where our people can excel.
As an Employee Success Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Support the North America leadership team in identifying any employee experience challenges across the employee lifecycle and in maintaining a positive culture
- Focus on team career development by managing programs including line manager training and enablement and holistic learning and development in consideration of employee career paths
- Make sure new hires are onboarded into the business
- Support the development and roll out of team wellbeing initiatives
- Work with the US DE&I committee to manage and evolve our education program designed to support in creating an open and inclusive environment
- Work with other areas of the global People team - including operations and talent acquisition - in identifying areas where we can improve to meet our DE&I goals
- Support in benchmarking and identifying areas where we could improve our rewards and compensation and in encouraging recognition across the business
As an Employee Success Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in a People focused role
- A passion for improving the employee experience and engagement across the employee lifecycle
- The skills to build trust with employees at all levels
- Experience and an interest in driving DE&I programs
- The ability to juggle and organize multiple requests
- The confidence to take ownership where required, as well as working effectively as part of a global team
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.