3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
This Machine by Agent3 is a fast-growing B2B creative and content agency. We bring together brand marketing and sales in a way that reflects how B2B audiences behave in our fractured, non-linear world. We do big ideas that can thrive in small spaces. We tell complicated B2B stories in elegant, entertaining ways. We make high-value video, editorial and digital experiences, which are informed by proprietary insight solutions. We deliver our work as 1:Many, 1:Few or 1:1 campaigns, in ways that simultaneously move sales and build brands.
Based in our San Francisco/ Los Angeles office, and reporting into our Head of Client Services, we are looking for a brave, like-minded Account Director to join us.
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will:
- Lead daily account contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
- Advise internal partners on creative best practices and content development
- Lead the strategy and development of communication plans
- Manage client expectations and timelines, and communicate changes/directions to internal teams
- Manage staffing and scoping requirements, and account growth
- Oversee client budgets to manage costs and deliverables
- Lead RFPs, pitches and contribute to the new business process
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will bring:
- 7+ years of client facing agency experience managing “the making” and delivery of great work
- Experience working with B2B brands
- Deep knowledge of client and agency operations
- Strong management skills and ability to complete work on budget and on time
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams
- Enthusiasm for creating new and better ways to do things
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.