Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win, and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
About our West coast team
We expanded our US customer-facing team to open our San Francisco office in 2018. More recently, at the start of 2022, we opened our Seattle office and are in a phase of rapid growth in terms of customers and colleagues. Supported by a global team across US, EMEA and APAC, we're on a mission to re-define B2B marketing.
So, if you're looking for a role in a fast-growth company that offers you an opportunity to help shape the culture and working atmosphere and to be part of building our presence and reputation on the West Coast, then read on.
We are looking for an Account Director to support our Seattle office. Reporting to the SVP, you’ll share responsibility for delivering some of the most sophisticated ABM and broader B2B marketing programs in the market, whilst managing relationships with key global and local customers, for some of the world’s largest global tech brands.
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will:
- Lead the delivery of client projects from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the Agent3 business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Consult clients on marketing best practice, scoping, launching, and overseeing the delivery of programs in collaboration with specialists from across the business, striving for innovation and excellence throughout
- Set targets for commercial growth within your accounts and support with plans to meet them
- Track, manage and report on project finances
- Advise on best ways to use Agent3 specialist services to increase sophistication of their marketing practice
- Build relationships with client partners, so they see you as a trusted and strategic advisor in building and delivering go-to-market plans
- Manage and mentor junior team members, helping them to manage complex production and delivery schedules across projects, develop client management skills and achieve their career goals
- Help to manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the ebbs and flows in client demand across different accounts
As an Account Director at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of client-facing delivery experience ideally in a strategic marketing agency. ABM experience is a bonus
- Experience leading relationships with large accounts, working with multiple senior clients across both marketing and sales
- The skills to consult customers on the best approach available, to manage expectations and to constructively challenge client briefs where required
- Understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies and attribution models
- Understanding of best practices for creative brief development and knowledge on how to evaluate creative based on insight, strategy and desired outcomes
- The ability to foster positive relationship with internal specialist teams by creating a motivating environment based on productive interaction/dialogue
- Experience leading clients through change management processes
- The initiative to flip between strategic conversations and a variety of hands-on job requirements
- Commercial thinking and experience growing business within key accounts
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package with great benefits package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Agent3 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Agent3 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Agent3
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Cheltenham, US, Australia and Bulgaria
What employees are saying
"I love how quickly our team can see a need and respond to it. Working remotely, introducing hybrid working and shortened core hours just proves that we are doing good work and are trusted. We're all human at the end of the day too, and I always feel like I can ask and be heard. It's a lovely feeling."
Anonymous Agent3 Employee