1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Talent Associate at Accurx...
As a Talent Associate you'll help to grow our existing team of incredibly talented & diverse people, who are all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare.
In 2021, we grew the team by 140% (from around 60 accuFolk to 136!). We’re now a team of circa 200 and we’re still growing!
Candidate experience is hugely important to us at Accurx, it’s crucial the experience each and every candidate receives is fantastic. Searching for your next role can be a daunting task, we don't just aim to make the process less daunting but actually enjoyable and rewarding!
In this role, you will get exposure to some of our different business areas, working on a variety of different roles from User Support to Commercial to Ops and Marketing (just to name a few!), whilst keeping candidate experience at the forefront of your mind!
As a Talent Associate, you will...
- Speak with candidates to understand their experience and motivations and see if these align with the requirements of our role
- Supporting candidates with their preparation for interviews, speaking on the phone to confirm the format and what they can expect as well as sharing resources and any extra information that might be useful
- Coordinating and booking interviews between hiring managers & candidates using our ATS system (we use greenhouse)
- Share feedback from the interview process to candidates - we pride ourselves on providing constructive feedback to all candidates that attend an interview with us.
- Conduct hiring experiments and research to gather information that will support the business in more effective prospecting of candidates
- Take an active role in working with the team to help generate more referrals or explore their networks for potentially suitable candidates
- Support improvements of processes to allow us to scale
- Support Employer Branding initiatives
What the team say...
“I joined Accurx as a Talent Associate in April 2022 with the goal of becoming a great recruiter. I’ve been surrounded by a great, mission-driven and collaborative team, which has allowed me to pick up tips and enhance skills around managing pipelines and picking out the right information in calls. I have learnt so much in the last three months, whilst being trusted to work in senior roles that I didn’t have the chance to in previous positions! If you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding role where others celebrate your success as much as you do, a Talent Associate at Accurx is a great opportunity” Iraj - Talent Associate
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
This role will suit someone who is passionate about people! Someone who enjoys hearing about other people’s experiences and loves to learn.
You will have...
- Prior recruitment experience (agency or internal)
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- A proactive nature - you’re a self starter, and if you don't know something, you’ll ask someone or google it
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to read people. You will also be a fantastic listener who practices active listening
- You will also be very approachable, making what can be quite a stressful experience for the candidate super easy and enjoyable
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £30,000 - £40,000 salary + the value of £14,500 share options.
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.