1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Partnerships Lead at Accurx...
In your first 6 months, the focus will be on building and nurturing strong relationships with NHS Trusts
- Working with existing product teams to understand the value our early-stage pilots are bringing to users and turn this into a compelling value proposition that resonates in secondary care
- Testing and iterating this value proposition with senior stakeholders in NHS Trusts
- Reaching out to Trusts who have never heard of us and developing productive relationships with them that lead to them starting to use Accurx
- Working closely with Trusts to increase their usage through innovation partnerships, pilots and helping them access implementation support
- Feeding your learnings back to the product teams to ensure that we're building what our users need, and what our customers want to buy
Commercialising our secondary care offering and developing the Partnerships function
Because we're currently working towards reaching Product Market Fit in secondary care, the vast majority of our product is given away for free. As we gain traction with Trusts we will move towards a paid model, (we expect this to be in 6-12 months time). As Partnerships Lead you'll play a key role in this:
- Helping us shape our approach to commercialisation in secondary care
- Converting Trusts using our free features into paid contracts
- Building out the partnerships function, with the processes and tools we need to help us hit our ambitious growth targets
What the team say...
“Every day as a Partnerships Lead at Accurx is inspiring and rewarding. It’s a hugely exciting time to join the team as we scale quickly, building relationships and partnerships that really make a different for NHS front line staff. Every day is full of variety and the right amount of challenge, all while learning from my talented colleagues and having a great time while we do it.” Rosie, Partnerships Lead
We'd like to hear from you, if...
- You have experience working in partnerships, account management, or sales
- You have experience working for, with, or selling to NHS Trusts
- You have a deep understanding of how Trusts work and what matters to them
- You've played a role in shaping or improving your team or function
- You have a proven track record in developing and growing relationships with new customers/accounts
- You'll be able to build a deep understanding of how our products add value to Trusts (including quality, productivity and financial benefits to staff, patients and the healthcare system) and build this into a simple & compelling value proposition
- You're relatable and personable, and you care about building meaningful, genuine relationships with customers
- You have a bias for action - you're not afraid to experiment with creative tactics and pivot if it doesn't work
- You're willing to get stuck in and do what it takes to make things happen
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a start-up throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits Package:
- £65,000 - £85,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.