1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Implementation Lead at Accurx...
We’ve spent the last 12 months working with GP surgery users to implement our first premium offering - Accurx Plus. We created Accurx Plus, which includes 5 paid modules, to support better communication in GP practices and we’ve been providing training and implementation support to all staff in the primary care space. We’ve also begun engaging health systems about future products, as we work on more system wide communication challenges in healthcare. Now that we have an established business model in primary care, we’re looking for an Implementation Lead to look after our existing implementation processes in primary care, and also create an industry-leading implementation process for our rapidly developing products in the NHS Trusts space.
As an Implementation Lead you will be responsible for:
- Driving and maintaining industry leading implementation support for our existing Accurx Plus (paid) & Lite (free) products, as well our new products in development
- Managing & growing Implementation teams with various levels of team experience
- Maintaining a scalable Implementation strategy as the company continues to grow, as well as introducing new creative ways to increase product adoption across our full product suite
- Building and nurturing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure continued product adoption throughout the customer lifecycle
What the team say...
“Being apart of the Implementation team means onboarding and training our users on their newly available features, and being their voice across Accurx to ensure our products help them do their jobs more efficiently. We have the unique opportunity to not only interact with users in training calls, but also by visiting their practices in person and seeing our products being used day to day in GP Surgeries, and soon, across secondary care in hospitals and more! Being at a user-focused company, I love being able to speak with users to understand their needs and feedback on our products, and then communicating this to our Accurx team internally, keeping our users happy and ensuring our product developments are based on their needs.” Libby, Senior Implementation Specialist
We'd like to hear from you, if...
- You have extensive experience within Implementation/Training/Customer Success
- You have previous experience successfully implementing software solutions
- You’ve managed and delivered large implementation projects
- You have previous line management experience
- You have experience building and maintaining a happy team
- Previous experience in implementation within the Healthcare industry is a plus !
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £65,000 - £85,000 salary + the value of £50,750 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.