1–2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Commercial Team Assistant at Accurx
As a Commercial Team Assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling both internal team meetings and external meetings with customers
- Supporting with contract administration including creating and finalising commercial contracts
- Supporting with creating and updating customer materials
- Data input and support with CRM Management
- Setting up mass customer email campaigns
- Organising team offsites and socials and ensuring they run smoothly
On top of that you’ll work with a fast-paced, motivated team, supporting them to achieve their goals and Accurx to achieve its vision. This will be a busy role with different problems to solve every day and, as our first hire in this role, you can play a large part in shaping this position and the processes that go along with it.
What the team say ...,
"I'm really excited that we're having a new Team Assistant join accuRx. You’ll make a huge difference supporting our team members deliver crucial pieces of work, and will be a highly valued, integral member of our fabulous assistant team!"
Beth Smith, PA
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 1+ year experience in a team assistant or administrative role and you have experience organising meetings with external clients and customers
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- You are able to prioritise and balance multiple competing responsibilities at once
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Bonus (but not essential) experience/skills:
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have previous commercial/customer experience
- You have data analysis skills
Salary & Benefits package:
Our package includes:
- £30,000-£40,000 salary + the value of £14,500 share options.
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.