3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
You will provide the Private Client Sales team with globally consistent processes, tools and systems to promote growth. Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, this role is important for growing the business and guaranteeing the seamless experience for our most valuable clients. Working with senior leaders, you will focus on delivering a process improvement strategy, and a clear view on performance from Sales Operations, with emphasis on developing new supporting processes and ways of working.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build an operational framework that ensures the safety and welfare of our clients, people and product; while mitigating future risk.
- Collaborate with the global Private Client team, to accomplish a "future fit" sales operation strategy to support growth and scalability in the business.
- Be a contact for the regional Private Client Operations teams.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic goals, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by helping the team work smarter; by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools and ways of working.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Collaborate with the Farfetch Operations team to improve processes that lead to an elevated experience by the client.
- Provide industry insight, to evolve and improve strategic operations, to ensure we remain ahead of competitors and are world class in our practices.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in luxury fashion sales operations, with an experience delivering and exceeding goals.
- An understanding of high-level strategy, be able to translate it into process requirements and ensure local execution and growth.
- Experience managing a team; able to coach and inspire.
- Experience in 'change' leadership.
- Strategic mindset; able to see the bigger picture, but with an ability to translate into an operational plan and implement.
- Solutions-focussed when faced with a problem.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Private Client team are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to implement globally consistent processes, tools and systems and to help promote the growth of the Private Client business. This role is idea for someone with an analytical continuous-improvement mindset, focused on efficiency and new ideas through collaboration.