1-2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
As a result of continued growth we're looking for an experienced Account Supervisor to join either our New York or West Coast teams. Reporting into one of our Account Directors, you will work on the delivery of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and broader marketing programs for a mix of B2B clients.
While we are ideally looking for someone who is near to our New York, San Francisco or Seattle offices, we are open to remote applications
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you will:
- Independently manage client projects from end-to-end, bringing team members from different specialisms together, and managing competing client requests, to provide impactful programs on time and on budget
- Be an important contact for the client, offering them support and consultancy
- Work with the senior team to spot new opportunities and to support client growth plans, delivering on project proposals and budgets
- Diligently track and manage project finances
- Mentor more junior team members to help them achieve their best work
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of client-facing delivery, ideally in a B2B marketing agency
- Experience running ABM, executive and partner engagement and/or lead-generation campaigns - we're looking for experience working with content teams and a working knowledge of digital activation
- Project management skills
- Experience building relationships with clients and to bring together other teams to achieve amazing work
- A commercial mindset, with the ability to spot and act on new business opportunities
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- The best tech and tools in the industry
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.