Fully flexible hours
Form3's Customer Success team focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients globally. Working with clients including Tier 1 banks, Fintechs and Payment Service Providers, our customer success teams work both regionally and collaboratively across our three core markets; the UK, Europe and the US. The Customer Success team works in partnership with our Marketing team, A fast growing function at the centre of the company’s expansion tasked with driving brand awareness, demand generation and customer growth.
Joining Form3 as an Account Director, you will be a key member of the Networks and Infrastructure, Customer Success team. They are focussed on providing connectivity and aggregator solutions to Central Infrastructure Providers and global payment processors. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for owning and progressing UK commercial relationships with some of the world’s most exciting global financial services and payments processing infrastructure providers.
We’re looking for a talented Account Director to join our team and help Form3 change the way that payments infrastructure is provided to financial institutions worldwide.
Reporting directly into the Head of Networks and Infrastructure, Customer Success, this role will lead and grow the Customer Success team responsible for the UK Market. The team is responsible for owning the overall commercial relationship with advanced prospects and contracted customers both pre and post sales for large, global payment processors and infrastructure providers. By understanding customer requirements and matching these to the Form3 technology solutions the team is tasked with both maintaining and growing long-term customer relationships and revenue across a portfolio of accounts headquartered in the UK.
- Build and foster long term relationships across Networks and Infrastructure clients
- Play a key role in progressing new opportunities and developing key existing clients, whilst managing a virtual team including Sales Specialists and Product Managers to win new business for Form3
- Develop and nurture existing relationships with new prospects and customers through to their running live services and beyond, supporting all ongoing activities through the customer lifecycle (contract renewals, assurance, etc.)
- Act as the customer advocate into Form3 for delivery of functionality and quality of service
- Drive market communications, sales campaigns and promote company news across social media channels
- Represent Form3 at industry events
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills both internally and with senior customer executives
- A strong Industry Network
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced customer success / account management leader, preferably with experience in selling financial services technology. You will have a passion for how payments and technology can help change the way we live and interact with the goods and services we love. You will be able to bridge the gap between programme and relationship management effectively with the following attributes being highly desirable:
- Experience managing complex customer relationships, ideally across multiple jurisdictions and with Payments Processing Operators and Infrastructure Providers
- Experience in complex, contract negotiation and preparation, working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Operational, Product)
- Track record of delivering growth within the financial technology space
- Have an understanding of / experience working with payments technology
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and be the first point of contact for all customers
- Can manage multiple priorities with good organisational and leadership skills
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism, and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.