A little flex time
You should apply if you
- Are an advocate of a iterative test and learn approach to product development, building the product together with our users
- Communicate effectively, creating excitement and alignment across the business
- Enjoy facilitating workshops and product decision-making
- Have a collaborative approach to working with development teams and empower all team members to contribute to determining the right things to build
- Are comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and uncertainty
- Bring a positive energy to your team and a passion for working on things that improve people’s lives
Wefarm is a global business that believes in flexible working and shared ownership.
As a global business we believe that remote first is the future of work, and support our teams in creating the best setup for their personal situation. Being remote first doesn’t mean we don’t spend time together though; we have regular global team events (virtual for now) and local meet ups (where possible), bi-weekly All Hands meeting to make sure everyone is up to date, and hope that our next annual WeCamp (global get together) will be in person again.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Wefarm, we’re building a place where everyone belongs and can add value, regardless of their background - and our team is no different. We’re working hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture where we take inspiration from different experiences, backgrounds and ways of thinking. If you share our values and enthusiasm for connecting the world’s small-scale farmers, you may be a great fit for Wefarm.
We are a global remote-first team and candidates are encouraged to apply from anywhere!