3-4 days per week at home
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the 2021 CogX best AI product in healthcare. V7 is growing incredibly fast, doubling quarterly yet maintaining a high bar for talent.
V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task. Your goal is to bring our technology in the hands of large enterprises and ensure that self-driving cars, next-generation medical scanners, and robots are obtaining the training data they need to function.
Most of the world's growth and sustainability depends on tasks involving visual understanding, from the detection of disease to preserving natural habitats, to the manufacturing revolutions that pull communities out of poverty. We are a platform to develop AI combining automated image annotation, dataset management, and model training to create an almost magical end-to-end experience in bringing autonomous intelligence to life through learnable human actions.
About the role:
Are you passionate about project management and helping people on the road to making great products work? We are looking for a proactive Technical Project Manager for V7, that will help us coordinate the execution of product development to improve our product and empower business.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work with talented engineers, cross-functional team members, and our stakeholders in 6 weeks of development cycles. We are looking for an experienced leader that will support the engineering team in understanding requirements while maintaining clarity of product development progress and organizational awareness of projects stakeholders.
We are looking for a person that is independent, self-motivated, and ready to take ownership of projects delivery.
No experience within artificial intelligence is required, however, we will appreciate some level of curiosity in the field you will eventually dedicate part of your career towards.
- Understand project requirements and track progress through delivery
- Help the Engineering team achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Hold teams accountable for their work and remove obstacles
- Track, communicate and maintain risks and issues during project delivery
- Manage Cross-Team Dependencies
- Own meetings, projects, and actions reporting
- Manage proper communication with stakeholders
- Support teams in transition to the new project management system
- Drive continuous improvement by suggesting processes and tools
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar
- Demonstrated experience in Agile or Shape-Up Software Delivery
- Hands-on experience in managing a few projects and teams at the same time
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience
- Excellent risks and issues management skills
- Proactive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently while keeping progress transparent
- Strong evidence of stakeholder engagement in previous projects
- Ability to identify project dependencies and manage them
- Working knowledge of the Linear or Jira is nice to have
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day