Fully flexible hours
You’ll play a really important role in our deeply experienced and vibrant Marketing team who have a real passion for development and learning.
A fast-growing function at the centre of the company’s expansion tasked with driving brand awareness, demand generation and customer growth. The team is hands on and is very supportive of one another which enables a high-quality output. Learning and career development is a big part of the team and innovative approaches are actively encouraged without a fear of failure.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be a valued member of our team who will be working on various projects
- Works with the customer success, product and Marketing teams to develop and execute specific go-to-market plans and drive demand generation
- Write content based on research on social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn/Instagram
- Research topics or other related industry information
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Provide support for key marketing events; on & off-site
- Develops and delivers a market intelligence program to feed into product development and new product launches. Presents updates and monthly market meetings with senior stakeholders
- Manages relationships with 3rd party agencies
- Effectively manages the communication flow of campaign progress, Marketing results and feedback loop
- Marketing budget management and tracking
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI
WHO YOU ARE (Requirements/Qualifications)
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university/college, in your penultimate year of your Bachelor’s or Master's degree studies or have recently graduated university/college
- Available to work full-time for the entire duration of the Summer Internship Programme (between July to September)
- Have a strong interest in marketing
- Good knowledge of full-mix marketing activities, especially strong in email and social
- Be career driven with a positive attitudeBe able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
As you can imagine, we tend to receive lots of applications for our roles, so we’ll need you to submit a CV that details (at the very least) your education, previous work experience and achievements, as well as a cover letter explaining:
- Why you’re interested in Marketing and in this internship
- Why you think you’d be great in this role
- Why you think your skills and experience are relevant for this role
If your application is successful, we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can to arrange a video interview with you to learn a bit more about you.
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
- 5/7 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.