Fully flexible hours
At Capdesk, we’re rewriting how companies use equity to empower their people.
We help businesses unite founders, investors and employees through better equity management and greater access to liquidity – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
In the last few years, we’ve become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for 1000s of private companies to digitise their equity information and manage employee share schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
2021 was eventful – we raised £8m and launched in multiple new European markets – but we’ve set our sights even higher for 2022 and we’re counting on every new joiner to help us get there. We’re staying as lean as possible, so every hire matters.
Capdesk is a remote-friendly startup with a team-first mentality. We have amazing people all over the world but many employees are based in Copenhagen or London where we still have brick-and-mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from the UK for this role.
About the role
Our Customer Success department is growing quickly, so this is a pivotal role in carrying our customers through the post-sale journey. As an Onboarding Analyst, you’ll join a fantastic team of five and work directly with our Head of Onboarding and Support to refine and deliver our best-in-class onboarding experience. You will be working closely with other members of the Customer Success department (CSMs and Support), as well as those in other teams such as Product, Sales and Marketing.
Capdesk is growing fast, so it’s possible you might lead a team one day.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the customer onboarding process post-sale and delivering end-user training.
- Maintaining unwavering attention to detail; spotting a small data error can save a customer lots of money.
- Establishing a strong and genuine rapport with each of your Capdesk customers.
- Communicating authentically and empathetically with customers.
- Using the data and information you have to solve customer issues.
- Finding and fixing kinks in the system to keep operations running smoothly.
- Continually looking for ways to improve the onboarding process both internally and for the customer.
- Supporting your teammates as and when they need it.
- Being the internal voice of the Capdesk customer, constantly feeding back and working collaboratively with other teams.
- Providing informative handovers to the CSMs.
We’re looking for someone who is not only confident with all things numbers and data but also committed to continuing to provide excellent customer service.
About you, these are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Data-savvy and enjoys working with large datasets.
- The ability to communicate in a warm, friendly yet professional manner.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (we don’t need you to be an expert with every shortcut up your sleeve).
- A flair for creative problem-solving.
- A supportive nature – you’re always looking to help those around you.
- Direct experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (aka you do have plenty of those shortcuts up your sleeve).
- Comfortable providing radically honest feedback to those around you.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
Bonus points for:
- Having a degree or qualification with a numerate discipline e.g a decent A-Level in maths or a numeracy-based degree such as economics or physics
To succeed in this role, your character matters just as much as your technical skills. Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious and don’t sit on the sidelines.
- You are obsessed with learning new things and challenging yourself.
- You see every mistake as an opportunity to grow.
- You’re a naturally thoughtful and considerate person.
Working at Capdesk, what we can offer you:
- A salary of £27,000 depending on the level of experience
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day every year up to 5 days), plus national holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support as well as access to therapists with Spill
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are based
- Enhanced parental leave – 26 weeks maternity, 17 weeks paternity (including adoption)
- You get your very own Pleo company credit card, so no more expenses hassle
- Annual company meet-up in London and quarterly virtual kick-off events
- Onboarding budget to spend on equipment you need so you can work to the best of your abilities
Want to know what other people think of Capdesk?
- Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
- Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
- We're one of AngelList’s startups to work for in 2022
- We're on Otta's 2021 Rocket List: London's fastest-growing companies to accelerate your career
- We’ve been certified as a truly flexible employer by Flexa
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.