3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Job title: Account Executive
Division: Sift Media (MyCustomer, HRZone & TrainingZone)
Reports to: Head of Sales and Delivery
Salary: £19-£21K depending on experience
Sift Media is a market leading digital B2B publisher, based in the heart of Bristol. We believe that we can inspire action every day, through the creation of amazing content, experiences and insight for our audiences and clients.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and well-organised Account Executive to join a dynamic digital B2B publisher and work on a range of client accounts. Experience in a similar role would be desirable, but not essential.
With strong project management skills, you’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of our digital campaigns. You’ll need to be competent with digital reporting; able to analyse results in order to optimise campaigns and ensure we deliver the results our clients want.
Reporting into the Head of Sales and Delivery and working alongside the Account Manager (or equivalent), the Account Executive will work within the Sift Experience team, ensuring that our internal processes and systems are geared to deliver campaign activity as efficiently and effectively as possible.
You’ll be responsible for
- Delivering digital, content, event and lead gen campaigns from concept to completion.
- Planning and scheduling campaign activity and deliverables.
- Managing client expectations around delivery and results.
- Briefing client and internal teams on campaign requirements.
- All aspects of client campaign management; campaign kick-off calls, campaign update calls/emails/meetings, campaign debrief meetings, copy-chasing, etc.
- Monitoring campaign results to optimise active campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting on campaign performance; compiling and communicating campaign results to clients as needed (in reporting documents or Excel).
- Communicating best practice internally to optimise advertising performance.
- Weekly campaign status reporting to Head of Sales and Delivery; identifying opportunities, blockers and areas where support is needed.
- Quality checking and uploading of client lead reports; including uploading reports to external client systems.
What we’d like from you
- Strong organisational skills, professional attitude and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication with the ability to manage activity across multiple teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a high volume of work under pressure.
- Determination and drive to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Collaboration - be a team-player, but also the ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- To be decisive with the clear-mindedness to resolve client and/or internal challenges efficiently and effectively.
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our seven core values:
Put People First, Inspire Action, Be Curious, Be Honest, Be Inclusive, Stay Focused, and Have Fun.
In return, we can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include;
- Flexible working (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell five days a year, additional leave for long-service, plus a day off for your birthday
- Life assurance of four times the base salary
- BUPA health cash plan
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year).
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Sift uses a hybrid flexible working model which consists of time split between working from the office and home