3-4 days per week at home
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare. V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task.
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg
We are a venture-backed team harnessing and curating the AI data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
About the role:
As a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist at V7, you will help with sourcing, recruiting and onboarding top tech talent in Software Engineering and Deep Learning department, learning and growing along the way. We have an established and highly effective hiring process which we are looking for you to contribute to.
You have a strong academic background and are able to relate with incredibly smart deep learning scientists, and have previous experience hunting for and attracting talent at a software company.
- Build lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Drive all recruiting operations, from posting job ads, managing our ATS, and shipping books, laptops, and merch to new hires
- Deliver on ambitious hiring targets and help improve our processes
- Learn new skills, work on things you haven’t had the chance to, and achieve in ways that will significantly advance your career
- 1+ years in full cycle technical recruiting
- You are professional, empathetic and helpful by nature
- You have excellent communication skills
- You recognize the balance between company needs and providing a stellar candidate experience
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Ability to work remotely