3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Talent Acquisition Specialist
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our UK based team to recruit talented individuals into the business. You will play a key role in supporting the rapid growth of the business across the UK and the Netherlands.
CTS is Europe's largest dedicated Google Cloud practice. The role will require a good understanding of the IT industry, as well as the ability to discuss technical role requirements with candidates.
Aside from day to day recruitment activities, you will be expected to support the planning of talent acquisition projects such as placements, graduate schemes, careers fairs and other ideas you can bring to the table - creativity and innovation is strongly encouraged!
This is not a heavily KPI driven or micro-managed environment, and you'll have a lot of ownership over how you fill your assigned roles. Support and guidance will always be available when you need it but we'd be looking for you to take responsibility and to be creative in your approach.
You'd join a truly people-centric business that offers a wide range of benefits, demonstrating our commitment to promoting a positive work/life balance. We offer an unlimited holiday policy, flexible and fully hybrid working, regular social events and wellbeing initiatives.
Flexible Working Options:
At CTS, we provide a host of flexible working options for our employees. For this role we are able to offer:
- Hybrid working - you can work from where you want, when you want.
- Flexible hours - we ask that you work during core hours (10-4) to help with collaboration, but outside of that you can work when suits you
We also encourage you to apply if you need;.
- Compressed hours - Working full time hours during a shorter number of days
- Part time working - Reducing the number of hours or days you work per week
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from start to finish for your assigned roles, including stakeholder management, candidate and agency engagement.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders and use different methods to attract talented individuals into various departments.
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn) to headhunt for top IT talent for your assigned roles.
- Create job descriptions and adverts in collaboration with the Hiring Manager community.
- Provide a great experience to candidates throughout the interview and offer process.
- Support the rapid growth plans of our business by building talent pools and pipeline of future stars by supporting graduate, placement and internship programmes.
- Maintain a continuous improvement approach to talent attraction; looking for new recruitment innovations and tools, and working alongside the UK Talent Acquisition Lead on relevant projects.
- Attend careers events and represent the brand as an employer of choice within the sector.
- Experience of IT recruitment (permanent recruitment ideally), either within agency or in-house.
- Able to prioritise workload during busier periods
- Approachable and adaptable, with experience in stakeholder management.
- Calm and organised, able to manage multi-faceted fast paced projects.
- Always acts with integrity and confidentiality.
- Previous exposure to talent acquisition projects and candidate attraction campaigns
- Analytical and problem-solving in nature with the confidence to question historical processes
- Creative “outside of the box” approach to problem solving
The CTS Head Office is located in Manchester City Centre, close to all central public transport hubs. You’d have the flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week. We can consider those interested in full time remote based roles.
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private healthcare and company contributed pensions as standard.
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 260 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, Edinburgh and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.