3-4 days per week at home
V7 is an online platform for the annotation, training, and deployment of deep neural networks for image recognition. Its goal is to fundamentally change the way AI is developed and make it drastically easier to give the sense of sight to cameras, machines, or robots. Within this role you will be developing a platform to easily train and deploy vision AI from a highly interactive web interface.
As a Front End Developer at V7, you will be developing our product's front-end alongside our Elixir Back-End developers. You are proficient with working alongside design tools like Figma as well as front-end development for the web and for mobile platforms. You have experience with Vue.js or similar toolkits, and a proven record of working with highly interactive web platform.
Darwin poses several challenges from a web development perspective, from loading datasets containing millions of images, to displaying medical imaging in a canvas which may be over 30,000 pixels squared in size. This role is for an experienced developer seeking a challenge in a competitive engineering startup.
- A proven interest in computer science from a young age and strong portfolio of projects with highly interactive elements.
- A basic understanding of what Deep Learning is and a keen interest in AI.
- 4 years or more of hands-on developer experience, either working or during university.
- Strong experience with Typescript and Vue.js or similar.
- Experience in turning Figma designs into reality via HTML and CSS.
- CSS/SCSS knowledge.
- Nice to have Vuex or Redux experience or other Flux-like implementations.
- Open to international travel for conferences, demos.
- Fluent in English.
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- An early presence in the company and the chance to have a lasting impact on our work, in a novel application of DL within one of the most impactful fields.
About the company
We accelerate our understanding of the natural world through machine vision by enabling any device to gain the sense of sight. In order to do so, we must enable vision AI to be easily trained and deployed at scale, and furthermore deeply integrated into meaningful industries.
We are working towards making deep learning easier and more accessible to use, so that any business can implement state of the art AI from a single platform without requiring a team of machine learning scientists.