3-4 days per week at home
V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage accurate vision AI and solve any task.
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare, we are on the lookout for someone to keep our strongest asset in its best state: Our people
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg
We are a venture-backed team managing AI training data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today, and hiring highly talented people who could work anywhere, but chose to stick with us.
About the role:
As Head of Growth at V7, you lead a team of marketers with the goal of scaling us towards and past unicorn status. You are an expert in product-led growth and product marketing, and had previous experience managing large budgets and talented teams. You have a proven track record of being a doer and are continuously innovating on the marketing practices and tech stack at your company to keep up with the ever changing state of SaaS marketing.
The ideal candidate is a current or former head of marketing or growth from a high-growth SaaS company who wishes to embark on their next big project.
- Lead a growth marketing team and hire talented marketers as V7 scales
- Enable a product marketing function that generates new users for every signup
- Enable best practices on product led growth, such as Reforge, and work directly on their implementation
- Coach young marketers into becoming exceptional and help them achieve their KPIs
- Report metrics and KPIs to the CEO
- Previous experience in leading a marketing team of at least 5
- Previous experience in scaling a startup during or past hypergrowth
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Central office in front of Victoria Station with standing desks&4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Stock options