Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
Head of Talent Acquisition
People are at the heart of everything that we do at Flipdish, which is why we are currently looking for a best in class Head of Talent Acquisition to help with the ambitious expansion plans Flipdish has for 2022 and beyond. This role requires a highly resourceful, influential individual with a clear understanding of what a world class Talent Acquisition team looks like. It requires someone who can capably lead an experienced talent team and who can help us attract world class talent across the US, UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, DACH and Benelux regions.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our talented Recruiting Partners to support our global growth efforts.
- Establish credible and trusted relationships with the senior leadership team to drive best in class talent strategies and deliver results.
- Work with the marketing team to build out our employer brand and proactively use this to build a program that attracts smart, ambitious and curious talent that are excited about our pace of growth and opportunity set.
- Take a data driven approach to recruiting - use metrics to ensure that we optimise our pipeline and provide potential Flipdishers with an exceptional candidate experience and clearly and transparently report on performance.
- Bring strong commercial acumen to challenge our status quo and ensure our recruitment activities are innovative and effective.
- Communicate and enforce our organisational values and positively influence our company culture.
- Oversee the full lifecycle recruitment process for hiring at all levels across the company with specific responsibility for delivery of senior/executive hiring. This will include responsibility for managing relationships with external search firms.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of recruitment experience, which includes leading and mentoring a world-class talent acquisition team and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment;
- Strong track record of delivering ambitious hiring targets through the development of creative and scalable recruitment processes (ideally growing a team from <300 employees to >1000 employees).
- Past experience developing an employee brand and an innovative recruiting program that touched on outbound, referrals, community and industry outreach to name a few
- Commercially savvy and analytical - you use data to make hiring decisions and to assess team performance.
- Autonomous and trustworthy leader - you are someone who is easily able to build credibility and trust through strong performance.
- Fully versed in recruitment compliance guidelines, processes and practices.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Ambition and hard work - we are a growing startup who can provide endless growth options for the right hard-working and ambitious individual
- Energy and long term commitment - we are interested in people looking for a life partner and not a summer fling (and by life partner we mean at least a 4 year commitment, which is sort of like a lifetime at a fast paced high growth tech startup).
- Commercial savviness - we would value someone who has worked in a scaling SaaS startup environment previously
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Global and regional experience preferred
Too many to list on this job post. We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes valuable ESOP because we want all of our best employees to make a tonne of money when we succeed. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocket ship!
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology unicorn who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish allows restaurants and hospitality venues to take orders online with their own branded technology - websites, mobile applications, kiosks or order and pay solutions. We are a market leader in this space with thousands of stores live on our platform across 30+ countries.
In January 2022, Flipdish achieved unicorn status, raising a $100M Series C round led by Tencent and Tiger Global. With this new funding, Flipdish intends to further strengthen its market leading product suite and double the size of its team. We are looking for smart, ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us as we revolutionise the digital future of hospitality.