Fully flexible hours
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: £30,000 - £35,000
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Your mission as a Growth Marketing Executive at Vita Mojo is to show the world the potential of restaurant tech and more specifically, our kick ass, cutting edge software. You’ll be joining us as we expand globally into new markets through driving demand, evaluating, testing, executing and scaling new campaigns, tactics and channels.
You’ll manage, refine and explore new ways to acquire and retain new hospitality clients who want to transform their businesses using Vita Mojo’s technology.
Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be a core part of the commercial team and work closely with sales to execute the growth strategy with a laser focus on generating and converting quality leads as Vita Mojo scales rapidly over the next 12 months.
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis. The list will be periodically reviewed in line with the changing needs of the company and ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Build your knowledge base:Work closely with the business development team and other functions within the business to develop a clear understanding of the sales cycle and buying process of our hospitality prospects and clients. You’ll also develop a solid understanding of our complex product offering and how it serves the market.
- Generate demand:You’ll evaluate, execute, scale and report on existing demand generation campaigns while also coming up with new ideas, tactics and experiments to test as Vita Mojo scales into new markets at speed. You’ll work across channels including LinkedIn, SEM, Facebook and email marketing, setting up, managing, optimising and reporting on campaigns using Hubspot as our marketing automation platform.
- Support growth into new markets: You’ll be involved in building and executing on the European growth strategy. You’ll build a solid understanding of new European markets and use that to inform our approach to entering and scaling into Europe.
- Execute Account Based Marketing Campaigns:Support the development and creation of highly targeted and personalised ABM campaigns, focused on reaching and driving brand awareness and value among our enterprise prospects.
- Support Sales enablement:. You’ll support the Business Development team with outbound activity, nurturing current opportunities and using HubSpot and Salesforce to understand the customer journey and automate and track outreach and communications.
- Identify cross-functional growth opportunities:Working cross functionally, you’ll proactively look for growth opportunities across other functions, working closely with our Partnerships, Client Success, Product and People teams to support on key growth projects and initiatives.
- Optimise reporting: You’ll assist in improving our current tech stack to support demand generation and real-time reporting across all channels.
- Analyse data to inform growth strategy: You’ll constantly analyse, sync and sort data on prospects and campaigns to extract new insights and expand our pool of opportunities.
- Manage agencies and freelancers: You’ll assist in managing external agencies and freelancers to support digital marketing and campaign execution.
- Three words that describe you are hungry, curious and results-driven
- You’re results-focused and data-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You understand the technical side of marketing and sales
- You’re a problem solver and love finding solutions to complex challenges or developing systems to automate manual or time-consuming tasks
- You work well cross-functionally with sales and client-facing teams, in particular, to understand the prospect to customer lifecycle inside-out.
- You have a solid understanding of performance marketing channels and tactics.
- You have a growth mindset and aren’t afraid to try new things and experiment with new content, channels, tools, systems and tactics to drive growth and optimise our marketing efforts
- You can navigate CRM and marketing automation systems with ease
- The startup world gets you excited, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited to roll your sleeves up and be part of a fast growing company.
- You can work hard and have fun while dreaming big. You are a confident, self-aware team player who’s open to receiving and providing feedback, and relish the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
Work perks and benefits
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊