Business Development Manager - France
Are you looking for a new opportunity, with a successful and fast-growing startup? Are you curious about the restaurant, hospitality, and food tech industry? Are you excited about working with a dynamic, fun, and international team?
Then we want to meet you! :)
Flipdish is a European unicorn that just raised another c.100 million dollars to support our international expansion and accelerate our tech developments. We are poised to be Europe’s runaway leader in our category. This is the ideal moment to join us and embark on a fantastic growth journey.
Flipdish is recognised as a global leader in digitalising the hospitality sector and 2022 will see a continued focus on in-dining ordering systems. Due to industry demand and continued growth at Flipdish - Our team in France is growing rapidly!
You will join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth with a huge opportunity to unlock massive revenue potential across our French client base.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for building and developing business relationships and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Identifying high-potential physical and virtual restaurants, bars, trattorias, hospitality groups and develop the Flipdish network
- Negotiating and convincing them to rapidly start ordering on Flipdish channels
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with restaurants and hospitality business owners
- Supporting and training clients to enable and push online, kiosks, and QR codes orders
- Onboarding directly key players to accelerate activation and revenue generation
- Developing and reporting on accounts’ sales performance
- You will also have to acquire a good understanding of the Flipdish solutions and products.
- Have experience in business development or account management
- Have a strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven success in go-to-market market planning and opportunity identification
- Have energy and passion for creating innovative and seamless great customer experiences and empowering restaurants with more revenues and more customer insights
- Have an appetite for commercial prospection and B2B relationships
- Be a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- Speak French fluently and have good English business proficiency.
- A thorough knowledge of the product that Flipdish are offering
- Will have thrived in a scaling SaaS environment.
- Full driving license or the ability to get into Paris as short notice
- Have worked in the hospitality industry and understand the pressures and pain points of our clients.
- Dutch language skills would also be a benefit
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”