Do you want to work for one of Europe's fastest growing tech unicorns?
A company voted EY Entrepreneur of the Year Ireland Finalist and part of the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards!?
We are looking for a motivated, smart, hard-working addition to our marketing team. You class yourself as a high-achiever with strong marketing knowledge. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by yourself.
Find out more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWL-r4iiMJw
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the B2B marketing team to be responsible for managing paid efforts on all platforms used in house and able to scale up and scale down, as per budget and stakeholder requirements. We need our Digital Marketing Specialist to be top of all platforms in use for ads, analytics, automations and CRM and to manage the data flows between these.
- Promoting Flipdish and its products within the hospitality industry
- Set up, management, optimization of paid ads, in particular search and social
- Performance analysis and reporting by using a variety of data sources, such as Google Analytics, Matomo, Hubspot, our CRM and ad platform performance metrics
- Creation and optimization of landing pages
- Analytical mindset - Comfortable and capable of manipulating a range of data sets, driving efficiencies in campaign performance.
- Technical capable and comfortable in the detail - you are genuinely interested in the martech landscape and new things coming out
- Skilled in the use of Facebook ad manager
- Proven record in driving efficient and effective Performance marketing campaigns (in particular lead generation)
- Familiar with manipulating CRM systems such as Hubspot (or similar)
- Advanced Google Analytics (or similar), e.g. setting up events and conversion tracking
- Basic HTML skills and comfortable in asset creation
- Basic image editing skills
- Google ads set up and management
- SaaS, subscription based products experience
- Email marketing experience
- Advanced Excel user
- Familiarity with the hospitality and/or tech industry.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”