Sales Director - New York City or Remote
About the role:
As Sales Director, you will play a key role in scaling and optimizing a quickly growing, crucial part of our business. You will be responsible for hiring, managing, and developing a team of top-performing Account Executives and SDRs while consistently exceeding sales targets.
In this role, you will report directly to the North America GM and will work closely with Account Executives to ensure we drive business value across multiple stakeholders within organizations throughout complex sales cycles.
What you’ll do:
- Interview and hire a team of top-performing Account Executives & SDRs
- Mentor and develop your team by providing regular coaching, leading weekly 1-1s, and strategizing on deal execution
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve the process, efficiency, and productivity across the sales organization
- Consistently deliver against revenue and headcount targets
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Join and lead opportunity calls with Account Executives to drive deals forward through the sales process
- 3 years of sales leadership in SaaS is a minimum requirement
- 5+ years of experience selling a SaaS solution
- Experience managing a team of top-performing AEs & SDRs
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quotas, both as an AE and a manager
- Experience hiring high performing sales professionals
- Proficiency in pipeline management and forecasting using Salesforce
- Ability to adapt -we are a growth-stage startup
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”