Enterprise Business Development Representative - NYC
Flipdish is expanding its Global Business Development team. The team works on the most complex, challenging, and financially impactful deals, partnerships, and new initiatives. The Enterprise Business Development Representative will drive Flipdish’s growth by identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the ORG including the Account Executive (AE), Account Executive leadership, and Senior Leadership.
The ideal candidate has the ability to build strong relationships with influencers and decision-makers, strong time management skills, phenomenal communication skills, and the tenacity to drive desired outcomes for our customers.
- Working with Enterprise Account Executives to identify net-new opportunities within target verticals
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Creating engaging and personalized email communications
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Klenty, and Winsight
- Setting qualified meetings for the Enterprise AE team
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers internally and externally
- 1-3 years of work experience (sales and/or technology experience is a +), with a track record of top performance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Self starter who is able to operate in a hyper growth environment
- The ability to balance competing priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- Discuss and execute on prospecting strategies outlined by Account Executive counterpart
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Internal motivation and tenacity are among your strongest traits
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 20 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”