Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers including Santander, Capgemini, Aviva, SAP and Wickes, as well as partnering with huge insurers, Vitality and AXA. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. Last year we announced our $10m Series A fundraise led by Felix Capital, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re now ready to grow our Product Design team by hiring another exceptional Senior Product Designer to join Peppy, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Drive our product to the next level and get the chance to work on some really exciting design projects while continuing to establish our design system and shape our product and how users interact with it
- Help Peppy to be distinctive and stand out from the crowd; you'll be using your UX/UI expertise to help us achieve this
- Help create design solutions using best practises and established UX methodologies, helping shape and deliver the best product experience for our users
- Be responsible for executing outstanding UX throughout the user journey
- Be a part of a growing, innovative and highly creative team, reporting to our VP Product and working alongside our Product Designer, Product Managers and Engineers. You'll also speak to our users to understand their needs and expectations.
Who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Product Designer, delivering exceptional UX and UI
- You’ve got a wealth of Mobile App design experience
- You’ll be confident using Figma as your main design tool
- You have experience with all elements of the UX/UI design process (research, wireframing, visual design, prototyping, etc)
- You’ll have a public portfolio that you've worked on independently and are really proud of!
- You are able to execute and test designs that span the whole product lifecycle
- You’re a natural Creative, with an innate passion for all things creativity and design
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Experience of working (and thriving!) in fast paced startups or scale-ups
- Experience of working in HealthTech
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting, fast-scaling startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You have an open attitude and proactively ask for information, advice and help when you need it.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.