3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a Programmatic Lead to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
Why work for us?
Be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large Paid Media Agency 2022 (UK Paid Media Awards), Best Large PPC Agency of the Year 2021 (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year 2021 (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year 2021 (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company. £53-61k DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
We're looking for a Programmatic Lead to accelerate change and drive results for our wide-ranging portfolio of high-growth, ambitious clients.
You'll be a leader - inspiring and engaging the entire agency with your expertise around display, video and audio advertising. With support from Impression’s Paid Media Director, this is a unique role in a new department, with the freedom to define and develop Impression’s programmatic advertising capability.
Who are you?
- You have an extensive track record of running and growing high-performance display and video campaigns utilising DV360, or an equivalent DSP, and a practical understanding of trafficking campaigns through Campaign Manager.
- You have led a high performing digital team, with a proven track record of managing multiple individuals’ workloads and helping them to develop their confidence and technical ability
-You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting advanced strategies to senior stakeholders.
-You have experience in taking ownership of difficult situations, and communicating complex challenges with senior external stakeholders.
-You have a wider grasp of the digital marketing mix, and are able to articulate how channels work together to achieve a unified goal.
-You love getting to know different businesses, demonstrating the role that your campaigns play in achieving their goals.
What will you be doing?
-Taking ultimate responsibility and oversight of programmatic strategy at Impression, ensuring all clients have effective strategies in place
-Together with your team, directing industry-leading strategy for a diverse portfolio of high-growth and global brands, across display, video and audio.
-Growing, managing and developing a high performing programmatic team and its respective disciplines
-Developing our programmatic service offering, helping the agency provide greater value to our clients through product development and service improvements.
-Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships in order to deliver the best performance for their businesses.
-Sharing your wisdom through training and mentoring team members, helping to develop their technical and professional skills. Pitching to new prospects and existing clients with the growth team, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive marketing directors.
-Contributing significantly to the growth of Impression through campaign testing, developing our service offering and sharing your knowledge.
-Contributing to Impression’s own marketing through thought leadership content and speaking around your discipline
-Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it.
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development. We can help you out!