Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
POSITION: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Service operating hours 8am-9pm 7 days a week
LOCATION: Remote with travel to London as required - maximum 2 days per week
SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
Through our clinical delivery, our team sets out to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health to successfully navigate life’s challenges and experience a better quality of life.
Through our NHS partnerships and private care offer we are improving outcomes for children, young people and their families across the UK. We are a dynamic and fast growing multi-disciplinary team with a passion for delivering exceptional experiences for our partners, service users and their families.
Our private care business will mostly focus on autism diagnostics, but will also include post diagnostic intervention, mental health assessment and mental health intervention.
As a member of the Clinical Operations senior management team and reporting directly to the Director of Clinical Operations and Quality, the Head of Service Delivery and Clinical Lead for Private Care will lead the clinical and operational development and implementation of Healios’s private care business. They will be involved in all aspects of developing Healios position within the private care market working alongside a Head of Private Care within our Growth team (who is responsible for commercial strategy, marketing and business development) and other functional leads and team members such as tech, product, performance, governance and finance.
The Head of Service Delivery and Clinical Lead for Private Care will have responsibility and accountability for the overall delivery of the private care business including operational performance and quality. They will be able to understand how to plan for, and deploy the appropriate resources that ensure Healios deliver bespoke care that meets the expectations of private customers and the needs of service users. They will provide vision and leadership with a focus on performance and quality, delivering on our organisational goals and objectives.
It is critical that you bring a different mindset from conventional care, both relating to customer service, efficiency and the ability to do this whilst offering the highest standard of service that you would want for your loved ones.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- A current and active registration with the HCPC or NMC or SWE and
- Relevant experience and knowledge of mental health and/or neurodevelopmental disorders
- Trained in an autism diagnostic tool such as ADIR and/or ADOS and/or DISCO (highly desirable)
- Additional training/qualifications in management and/or associated people management experience
- Experience of clinical supervision, and management of clinical risk in a mental health/neurodevelopmental service
- Experience of operational and clinical management of health care services, preferably (but not essentially) in the independent sector
- A mindset and leadership style that is flexible, open to challenge and can effectively challenge others to think differently
- Experience of setting up and delivering and evaluating outcomes driven and efficient care
- Experience of developing and clinically and managerially supervising a workforce
- Ability to interpret guidance to establish the most effective and efficient pathways of care, and the associated workforce to deliver it
- Using and understanding data to improve operational efficiency and clinical quality
- Collaborating with other clinical and non clinical colleagues, and working as part of the senior clinical operations management team
- A network capable of bringing in clinical workforce that has experience of private care
- Able to work under pressure to meet key performance indicators and organisational objectives
- Superior interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner
- Have a professional home working environment
- A Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
- Have a real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
Ideally we would like you to be trained and experienced in delivering and supervising people experiencing therapeutic interventions adapted for neurodiverse people, but this is not essential.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check may also be required. You will be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.