3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum, London (Hybrid), Permanent, 31/05/2022
Unibuddy has experienced explosive growth since launching in 2017. We now work with 500 higher ed institutions in 35 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $33M from top-tier investors, and we’re on course to achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choices in their higher ed journey.
Here’s where you come in:
Our people, “Buddies” are at the heart of everything we do. Bringing in the right people for us is central to achieving our mission of empowering 10 million students to make the right decisions throughout their higher education journey.
With 130 employees across London, New York, and Bangalore you will have responsibility for partnering with hiring managers to attract and secure the best talent for their teams as we scale. We’re growing fast and need the right people that’ll supercharge the business on its journey we are therefore looking for someone with lots of ambition who is up for a challenge.
- Owning the recruitment lifecycle from initial outreach to offer.
- Partnering with hiring managers to build a deep understanding of the Unibuddy culture and capabilities to source the best candidates for our tech and commercial teams.
- Screening candidates to ensure they add to and fit with our culture.
- Providing a best-in-class candidate experience true to our values.
- Applying diverse and inclusive hiring processes.
- Using data to develop, share insight and recommend solutions to improve pipeline and solve challenges in partnership with the people team and hiring managers.
This might be for you if…
- You have 4+ years of experience in a recruitment role.
- You may be coming from an agency background or a high-growth environment, recruiting for technology or commercial teams.
- You’re a talented sourcer, you know the right tools to use and leave no stone unturned when searching for the right candidates.
- You know how to create structure from the ground up e.g. writing job descriptions, setting processes, helping to create meaningful and fair scorecards etc
- You are skilled in conducting first-stage screening interviews and can provide comprehensive feedback and recommendations.
- You are highly analytical with the ability to create and measure reports between candidates, hiring managers, and the talent team.
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
About our Team
We’re a global team and we get to partner with all areas of the business. We're experiencing huge growth! Unibuddy is a scaling company that keeps us on our toes, we collaborate and bring ideas to solve challenges and blockers
We pride ourselves on working with a high level of autonomy. All ideas are welcome and you can be creative as you like in bringing the best new Buddies to the business.
Support is key. We help each other when needed and get real support from hiring managers and senior leaders, they recognize hiring is a team sport and work with us to achieve our goals
Perks and Benefits
- Hybrid work environment, 1-3 days a week in the office, the rest is up to you. Flexible working hours.
- Private healthcare provided by Bupa & Mental health support provided by Spill.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & development budget of £800 with time in your working week dedicated to development activities.
- 25 days of annual leave plus 4 additional days for the Christmas break and national holidays.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Homeworking setup budget of £410.
If you’ve made it this far you probably already know a bit about us but here’s a reminder of what makes Unibuddy a great place to work!
Students are at the heart of what we do. Our mission is to empower students to make the right decisions throughout their higher education journey. We provide higher ed institutions with the right tools to enable students to connect with each other, share experiences that create a sense of belonging, and feel confident in making one of the most crucial decisions of their life.
We’re made for higher-ed marketers and recruiters. Institutions that adopt our unique peer-to-peer platform can amplify their institution's voice to support their recruitment, admissions, and retention efforts.
We rock! Our customers love us. We’re available worldwide, own 95% of the UK market, and work with more than 500 higher ed institutions in 35 countries. It’s our people that make us successful, We’re a great bunch with a fantastic culture. But don’t take our word for it - we’re proud to be named as one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in the US, we are named as one of the top 100 workplaces for benefits, we’re Flexified and listed as one of the top three most flexible companies to work for in the UK.
✉️ Ready to become a buddy?
Great! Please send a CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. We encourage you to send us something that showcases your skills!
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with Yasmin, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Unibuddy is an equal opportunity employer. We're actively looking to increase the diversity of our buddies across the company and we encourage people to apply from minority groups.