3-4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
ScreenCloud is on the hunt for a content strategist, who can lead the storytelling and content production function for our growing marketing team.
Operating as an internal creative director for all things content (written, graphic, slides, video, etc), this role will work closely with the product, growth and performance marketing functions, to breathe life into our campaigns.
Reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, we’re looking for someone with excellent storytelling and editorial skills to lead our content strategy and relentlessly deliver high-performing content that can help to drive prospect and customer engagement, and contribute to supercharging our growth.
This role is expected to work collaboratively with marketing and sales leadership to diagnose content needs to support existing and future campaigns, and to then set the schedule and pace at which that content gets developed. You must have a solid understanding of inbound marketing, demand generation, account based marketing and the B2B SaaS funnel, as well as demonstrable experience in ideating engaging content for omnichannel campaigns.
- Create and manage a rich multi-channel editorial calendar with content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties to increase brand awareness, website traffic and new leads
- Lead the SEO strategy and the metrics behind our website and blog
- Drive the social media strategy to build audiences and optimise engagement
- Work with our Head of Growth to execute a/b experiments, and measure how different elements and types of content affect traffic, consumer behaviour and conversions
- Harness our thought leadership engagements, including events and partnerships, to build brand awareness and drive interest in ScreenCloud’s products
- Cultivate relationships with media outlets and work with them to grow earned media coverage
- Lead and coach a an internal and external team in best practice content production
- Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to support lead nurture programs for prospects
- Support the product and customer success teams in refining our messaging and developing social proof that enhances our marketing efforts
- Ensure our brand and tone of voice is consistently represented in all content
- Continuously measure and evaluate the effectiveness of content marketing activity
- Demonstrable experience supporting high-velocity, B2B demand generation and account based marketing, preferably within a fast-growth SaaS or tech company
- Experience leading an integrated content marketing strategy, including SEO, blog, social media, thought leadership, PR, etc.
- Experience working in, or demonstrated ability to flourish in, a fast-moving startup environment
- Experience working across geographies, including the US and EMEA
- A top-notch writer adept at creating and editing concise and compelling content
- An analytical thinker with a growth mindset, who understands the importance of data in proving the ROI from content marketing
- A brilliant coach, demonstrating excellence in people management
- Superb attention to detail to ensure team output is of consistently high quality
- Ability to be agile — you are flexible to re-prioritise on the fly without sacrificing utmost attention to detail
- Bring an “always learning” growth mindset to the team and to your work
- The gravitas to work autonomously and outreach to senior industry figures for content stories.
- Experience using content scheduling tools, such as HubSpot
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine