3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with marketing leads, translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is for someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact. Reporting to the Customer Analytics Manager you will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ownership of business critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Lead projects independently and work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance
- Championing test and learn
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Examples include:
- Understand the Access (our loyalty programme) customer base and the tiers migration i.e. downgrade and upgrade to drive Marketing initiatives
- Understand which Access customers are the most profitable
- Understanding top drivers of customer acquisition and retention
- Sizing impact of trade/Marketing initiatives
- Experimentation and running post-campaign analysis to understand performance, drivers of this, and how these findings informs future tests
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Proven analytics work experience in customer insights, CRM analytics, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A proactive, flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, driving growth and optimization through the delivery of customer centric insights and strategies to drive long-term customer loyalty. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level.