3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 400 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity to join carwow in the critical role of Partnership Account Director. In this role you will hold and develop strong working relationships with the highest contact levels of our Independent partners, embedding carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner across used and Sell Your Car verticals.
You will work autonomously in the field, leading revenue growth in line with company growth targets in a high-performance culture. Our Partnership Account Directors influence how key partners communicate and work with carwow across their Dealerships to deliver results and efficiency. Working alongside Account Managers to inform and support the acquisition and ongoing retention of our Independent partner groups, as well as informing our strategy and innovation for marketing and product development as the voice of our customers.
- To deliver long term sustained revenue growth and maintain pace against monthly target achievement across your accounts and your teams.
- To inspire, lead & develop a trusted, credible, passionate and skilled field-based team to exceed target in a culture of high performance
- To embed carwow into the heart of all Dealer Partners as their most valued digital marketing partner
- To provide an outstanding level of account management to our partners and help them achieve their commercial objectives by thoroughly understanding the fundamentals of their businesses
- To work closely with the Account Managers to help them deliver on joint business plans and ensure your team do the same.
- To coach your team and deliver highly polished and engaging carwow sales presentations
- To develop strong, trusted relationships with the largest group contacts
- To effectively manage CRM through Salesforce to maintain accurately & up to date data for you and your team.
- To generate and collate contributions to product and marketing initiatives.
- To develop & maintain an in-depth understanding of how the automotive industry works
You are naturally
- A strong communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Highly driven, motivated to win
- Commercially focused, numerate
- An active listener with a high level of integrity
- Strong influencer
- Emotionally intelligent
- Focused on the success of others
- Solution-oriented – a problem solver
What you'll need
- Experienced influencer and negotiator, with strong account management experience
- Experience in coaching and motivating individuals to deliver on targets and goals set
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data to identify and communicate opportunities and risks and deploy growth strategies.
- Strong, flexible communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively to deliver on goals and objectives set
- A high level of business acumen, analytical skills and a problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable leadership style to positively lead teams through change
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- A monthly car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Enhanced parental leave and family friendly policies
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.