3-4 days per week at home
We are making travel effortless. Join us.
Whether it’s to visit the people closest to us, starting an exciting adventure, or a career-defining business trip, travel is an essential part of our lives. Yet we've all experienced the aches and pains of getting to our destination. Today, more than 4 billion airline passengers rely on technology that hasn't kept up with the expectations of the modern connected traveller.
That’s why we’ve started to rebuild the infrastructure that underpins the travel industry. We’re on a mission to unravel travel — simplifying systems and building the tools that will make the future of travel effortless.
We were part of Y Combinator S18's cohort and we are backed by Benchmark, Blossom, Index Ventures and Kima Ventures. A fantastic set of investors that has helped build some of the world's largest companies.
Our team in London is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Something to consider when reading this job advert
We know people engage with job adverts differently. Some will view it as a checklist that needs to be at 100% before applying; others will see 60% as good enough. If you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet all the requirements on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat, learn more about you and see if it could be a great fit.
Recruitment at Duffel
Recruitment forms part of the People & Spaces team. We are currently made of eight members with one open position. We look after the full employee journey from taking care of our home in Broadgate Circle, attracting talent and supporting them in their growth journey in the years to come.
The role will take the lead on hiring for all of our business and commercial teams. This currently comprises of Brand, Marketing, Finance, Business Development, People, Partnerships and Customer Support teams. You will own the entire recruitment process for each role, from developing ways to build our employer brand, sourcing strategies to evolving ways to assess candidates so that hiring managers can make informed decisions when hiring.
What we're looking for in you
- Previous experience in a full life cycle recruiting role; candidate sourcing & engagement, interview management, offer negotiations and managing the process throughout with hiring managers. *(bonus if you have experience of creating hiring processes for new roles)
- Quality over quantity of hire approach to recruiting.
- You're able to attract high quality and in-demand talent, be it passive or active candidates. You should be an engaging storyteller, able to create and deliver authentic value propositions to candidates.
- You're an advocate for inclusive candidate and interviewer experiences. You're also a tinkerer of these things as we evolve our processes in the months and years to come.
- You'll have a great team to support you but you also need to be comfortable working independently and have a level of comfort setting your own goals.
- You like clean documentation. From interview guides & processes to reporting & tracking, to keeping our ATS (Lever) as pristine as possible.
- You're reasonably comfortable with the ambiguity that can come with start-ups.
Our 'Recruitment' Stack
- ATS: Lever
- Recruiting tools: Lever Nurture, LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired, Otta and Amazing Hiring
- Interviewing: Screenloop
- Documentation: Notion
What you can expect from us
We’re dedicated to your personal growth. Our environment is comfortable physically, but also in that our ears are always open to any ideas, concerns and questions. We believe that everyone should have pride in their work, taking full ownership of it and its impact. That’s why everyone who joins Duffel owns a share of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We believe that the key to our success is employing a diverse team, that’s why recruitment decisions are only based on your experience and skills. We value your ability to problem solve and build amazing things so we welcome applications for everyone – regardless of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Note to recruitment agencies
Duffel does not accept speculative CV's from external parties. Any unsolicited CV's sent to us will be treated as property of Duffel, and any attached terms and conditions associated with these CV's will be null and void.