Fully flexible hours
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTech's and banks alike. The team is broken down into smaller Product Squads which include Platform, Core, InfoSec, Delivery & Best Practice and R&D. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
This role sits within the Core team, responsible for a set of shared functional services across all our Products and are essential to the successful operation and growth of our platform. The team is roughly made up of 10 Product colleagues and around 40 senior engineers. Core ensures our services are scalable, resilient & performant while delivering value-added features & enhancements. It is an exciting & dynamic team engaged with multiple programmes. The team is steadily scaling.
As a BA at Form3 you will need to be a self-starter, you will define your tasks, identify your stakeholders and build relationships with cross-functional teams (Engineering, operations, end customers, etc.) There is close interaction with engineering teams, you will gather and translate business requirements to the technical teams. Things are often very ambiguous so you must be willing to learn and organically develop your knowledge on the job.
As well as the usual BA tasks, you will have ownership of features, planning, testing, release, etc. You will take a consultative approach to your stakeholders, working with Product/Engineering leads on the full SDLC. You have the ability to define your own role at Form3, and you are able take on more responsibility.
This role will be working with the Core Events & Core Read teams which own the Payment read, and notification services for all Form3’s products. The role involves becoming an expert in the team’s services whilst leading the product analysis on new features and enhancements. The role includes owning team backlogs whilst providing recommendations on future product enhancements as well as supporting cross team programmes as we build out new products and features across Form3.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace and we’re looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work in our Core Product team. We’re looking for 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst, with a full range of product lifecycle experience.
You will be supporting the Senior Product Manager through decision making/presenting information so they can make an informed choice. It will also be important to provide timely information to the Senior Product Manager regarding progress, issues and any deviations from the agreed plan.
Ideally, applicants would have experience working in SaaS and have a passion for building tech-first (API / Cloud-native) solutions. Payments experience would be helpful but not essential.
What we look for:
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- Technical focus and API experience
- Full range of lifecycle experience
- Stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation through to the implementation phase
- Can work with the business and external clients to determine the requirements for new systems, services or products
- The ability to assess the impact on the business (both functionally and operationally) with regards to new systems, services or products
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements and design specification documents
- Payments knowledge would be useful i.e. understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-offices implementations (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, Faster Payments or SWIFT)
- Built workflow automation flows and automated/improved BA and testing processes
- Analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.