Fully flexible hours
Are you a customer focused problem solver? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a real passion for helping people, then you’re in the right place!
As part of our Customer Success team, you will work alongside collaborative and devoted colleagues, where you will help develop systems to maintain and improve the exceptional level of customer success. At Humn, we’re not only there for our customers when things go wrong, but with them throughout their journey, from inception to renewal.
Are these some of your potential superpowers?
- Manage customers through whole lifecycle
- Provide training and user familiarization of our risk platform
- Review and analyse customer risk data
- Work closely with our risk management team to ensure high risk customers receive the correct level of service
- Work with sales / marketing / underwriting / risk management to deliver cross functional projects
- Answer all customer queries with speed and efficiency phone calls / emails / support tickets
- Manage and update customer records on our CRM
- Work with Head of Customer Success to develop systems and processes to deliver world class customer success experience
- Maximise customer value through cross sell and upsell opportunities
You’ll be willing to learn or develop:
- Your customer support skills, and proactively find ways to better assist customers throughout their policy term
- How to interpret data intense dashboards, analytical skills and data insights
- Your understanding of telematics and fleet insurance
The impact you will have:
You will be a key contact for customers throughout their whole lifecycle, ensuring they achieve maximum return on investment from our risk platform. You will always be ten steps ahead, harnessing your strong analytical skills to understand and anticipate client needs. Your prompt responsiveness to customer queries will maintain and deliver a high quality of customer experience.
So… are you ready to become Superhumn?
Are you ready to solve problems that have never been solved before? At Humn, you’re empowered to let your talent drive change. Take your place in the pioneering team transforming and disrupting the dated insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter.
We’ll invest in and nurture your personal and professional growth, so you can focus on being curious and creative. Bring your unique perspective to the table and challenge the biases by egolessly seeking diverse and clever ways to solve hard problems. It’s your time to become Superhumn!
Let us introduce ourselves
Humn is transforming the insurance industry by connecting data to make insurance smarter. We apply machine learning to traditional insurance models to create data-driven solutions for real world fleet manager, driver and automated vehicle challenges. Humn creates accurate risk models that evolve in real-time and are driven by our mission to create safer roads worldwide. In fact, we have already reduced client accidents by up to 65%.
When we say flexible, we mean it
If you are sick of the always-on culture, come and join a next-gen company who was named the 4th most flexible work environment globally by Flexa.com. Some of our humns live and travel in campervans, others ski in the mornings and work in the evenings...You do whatever works for you as long as you can support your team’s goals. You have a monthly health and wellbeing fund to spend as you like, 16-weeks paid parental leave (and flexible return-to-work paths), unlimited personal leave, a global remote-first structure with co-working, dog friendly, comfortable spaces. Can even design your own home workspace through our Hofy app.
We have a maximum 4 step faster than most interview process, the first step starts with a simple chat. So, what are you waiting for?