Core hours 11 - 3
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly result-driven marketer to design and build an efficient and scalable demand generation model. Your day to day will be fast paced and diverse – and global. You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple pieces of work simultaneously, have a solid track record in managing demand gen campaigns and good communication skills. Reporting to Global Director of Demand Generation at Brightpearl, the role involves close collaboration with other teams within Inventory Planner as well as Brightpearl to identify potential growing opportunities.
- Responsible for the end-to-end lead generation process: visitor to free trial to monthly paying customers to retention.
- Build and implement the demand generation channel mix that increases trial signups and paying customers. Identify, quantify, prioritize, and execute opportunities to test channels including but not limited to PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media, or leads from partners.
- Measure and analyze the performance of demand generation campaigns and their impact on the free trials, revenue and customer retention, and performance on the sales cycle (conversion rates, pipeline metrics, ROI) results and optimize campaigns as needed.
- Improve conversion rates and lead quality by optimizing marketing nurture campaigns and landing pages.
- Work with copywriters and designers to create targeted content that resonates with our audience based on their lifecycle stage
- Work closely with the sales team to monitor lead quantity and quality and identify new sales opportunity.
- Support partner team to improve partner enablement and increase partner referral leads.
- Experience in performance marketing including PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media or affiliate marketing.
- Experience in B2B marketing, generating leads, ensuring brand, and ensuring consistency in the lead journey from start to finish
- Data driven by doing relevant analysis and translating data into actionable insight.
- Motivated by delivering great results, taking initiative to test new tactics, learn and iterate quickly.
- Ability to articulate the business value delivered by our solution in a way that resonates with our customer base.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and proactive, as well being able to work cross-functionally.
- Experience within SaaS and/or e-commerce would be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.