3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
This is an exciting time to join the Farfetch Private Client Training team as we scale our learning proposition and introduce new ways of working for the Private Client function. Reporting to the Private Client Training Manager (based in London) you will help ensure centrally designed learning strategy is implemented in the UK/EU/ME regions, whilst also partnering with regional teams to ensure training resources are fit for purpose and locally relevant. Your main focus will be on driving an outstanding onboarding experience for new hires and keeping longer tenured employees inspired and engaged through tailored, blended learning programmes. This role offers the opportunity to make a impact, shaping our culture and community through educating, enabling and empowering our teams. Your primary audience will be our accomplished Stylist population, who have specific learning needs and an appetite for new ways to learn and grow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will lead training execution in the UK/EU/ME region, partnering with local Ops and Sales teams to plan, design and deliver outstanding learning experiences.
- Act as an LMS regional superuser, responsible for training other administrators (managers/sales leaders) on how to use the new LMS system, to guide digital learning and engagement and ensure an aligned global process for training.
- Ensure all new hires complete an elevated and inspirational onboarding relevant to their role. Act as an important facilitator for Onboarding delivery.
- Educate, enable and empower our teams to provide service and sales excellence for our most discerning clients, through experienced facilitation and inspirational content design.
- Localise global content and create new content for your regional audience (within central guidelines) to help improve engagement and meet our needs.
- Uphold and promote the central training strategy in the region, to build a stronger global Private Client community and a culture of inclusive learning.
- Provide Train The Trainer sessions to SME's, upskilling regional teams in facilitation and new learning content.
- Partner with regional leadership to guide training compliance, utilising LMS data to positively influence engagement levels and KPI's.
- Manage the regional training calendar, to ensure consistency with global learning priorities and execution in the region.
- Manage regional training communications, ensuring a considered approach to how we cascade information to the relevant teams, maximising our impact and influence as a team.
- Develop a regional feedback loop, ensuring central and regional teams are aligned and collaborating effectively.
WHO YOU ARE
- A track record as a training specialist with experience designing and facilitating training in; luxury retail, customer service or a luxury hospitality environment.
- An expert facilitator, with the ability to tailor your approach and upskill others.
- You are able to explain concepts in a clear, simple and engaging manner to a variety of different audiences.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including different blended training methods and styles including eLearning, instructor led, video content creation and podcasts.
- Strong computer literacy and administration skills. Skilled in Google office suite ( Google sheets, slides etc).
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and authoring tools such as Evolve/Articulate Storyline desirable.
- Proactive and driven; always seek to improve and evolve. Understand the value of feedback and is both proficient at delivering it and open in receiving it.
- You have an understanding of how to apply design principles to enhance learning.
- Confident with handling data and can pull insights from analysis.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Private Client team are looking for a Training Executive to implement learning strategy in the UK/EU/ME regions and partner with regional teams to ensure training resources are fit for purpose.