1-2 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
We stay close to our users with everyone visiting a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Head of Product Marketing at accuRx...
- Manage our Product Marketing Team, currently consisting of 3 Product Marketing Managers, to ensure they are excelling throughout all phases of product marketing
- Collaborates with multiple functions across the organisation to build awesome marketing materials and create our best product launches
- Spend time with product teams, and ensure there’s a strong feedback loop between product marketing and product development as new customer needs emerge
- Teach key messaging across the organisation, ensuring everyone at the company knows how to articulate and position our products.
New Biz/New Products
- Build an intimate knowledge of the needs of buyers and users across the NHS, including central bodies, regional bodies (CCGs/ICSs), Trusts and GPs.
- Be an expert on the external forces that shape our world, ensuring we are paying attention to the right information at the right time
- Own the go-to-market strategy for our products, whether that be to gain adoption or revenue. This should encompass both digital and offline channels.
- Understand the competitor landscape for our whole product suite, highlighting our opportunities for differentiation when articulating the value of our products in a way that resonates with our market
- Drive demand and usage of our products through campaigns, launches and marketing strategies
- Enable teams across the company to use consistent and impactful messaging and positioning for marketing, PR, sales, account management and partnerships.
- Create and implement a plan for influencing the healthcare market.
What the team say...
"Whoever joins our team as the Head of Product Marketing will play a crucial role in how we market ourselves to our customers! " Benji, VP Product
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have experience line managing others/leading a team
- You can tell the story of a product, no matter the channel of communication
- You’re comfortable switching modes between marketing the ‘future vision’ of our products, and explaining the benefits of what we have here and now
- Comfortable working with commercial teams to deliver high quality pitches and develop pricing strategies, ideally in a healthcare environment
- You’re comfortable talking to users/buyers to dig into their problems, and understand how to turn that into compelling value propositions
- You’re intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally, allowing you to use a mixture of facts
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Our package includes:
- £70,000 - £95,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our company handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.