3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Supporting the customer success team in all aspects of customer management cycle
- Arranging calls, demonstrations, meetings, video conferences
- Ensuring pipeline/CRM tool is maintained, tracked, updated with up to date deal, contact, revenue information from the sales team
- Supporting preparation of presentations
- Assisting the CS team with both internal and external communications
- Support preparation for networking / events planning
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Organising and arranging specified records and files to keep track of financial transactions
- Preparation of the clients' documents, updating contracts
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have at least 1-2 years' post Uni experience (OR decent Intern experience within professional/financial services)
- Experience working directly with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A willingness to engage with customers and to go above and beyond to deliver
- A recent graduate with an inquisitive nature and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communicator and administrative skills
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the financial industry (Payments/Banking)
- Previous experience in using CRM tools /data management systems would be a strong advantage
- Ideally you have worked with salesforce as part of your work or internship
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills - acquired either via education / Uni experience or work experience
Our perks and benefits:
- Personal training budget
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts via PerkBox
- Travel loan
- Company Pension plan
- Health Insurance
- Friday office breakfasts, office fruits and a full bar & regular team socials
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holidays, extra day off for Birthday & Social Volunteering
Want to dive deep into the journey? Take a look at our Head of Customer Success story here!
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.