3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 2 years, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 180 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the announcement of our Series B funding last year, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Senior FP&A Corporate Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Senior FP&A Corporate Manager
Having closed our Series B funding in April 2021, and looking ahead to our Series C, the level of financial support and analysis we will need to achieve our plans will only continue to increase.
That is why we’re now hiring a brand new role and looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Senior FP&A Corporate Manager. Currently reporting to our CFO, you will be providing financial insights and projections and will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Partner directly with FPA groups (business partners) to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews
- Deep dive into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights
- Own corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organisation
- Create insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organisation
- Support global business decisions through the strategic planning of new product opportunities, new country opportunities, M&A and much more
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ACA) would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Strong modelling expertise, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organisation
- Passionate about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace