Fully flexible hours
The Bids and Tenders Team hold a wide commercial understanding of the Company. The Team primarily manage the tenders’ function, distributing Public Sector opportunities, manage our Framework Authority relationships, and write persuasive and informative responses to ITTs. boxxe’s services portfolio is developing successfully, creating higher demand for bespoke service contracts. Due to company growth, it is important that we have professionalism underpinning all our processes. As such, it is of growing importance that we introduce a formal contract management function for reviewing, maintaining, and monitoring contracts and performance.
Although located in Bids and Tenders Team, the role will stretch out and support a number of connected Sales and Services functions, and interact with Alliances, and Procurement. It will be the focal point for commercial risk management and contract and agreement document control. The Contracts Manager role will minimise contractual risk throughout post-sales activities. The role will maximise Sales People’s time by supporting the Sales Teams following a successful win. Additionally, the support will span across the wider company with onboarding suppliers, developing services contracts, and document control for commercial agreements. Consequently, boxxe will achieve professionalism whilst also allowing for increased revenue through this Contract Administrators support of Sales and the Company.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
boxxe’s technology hubs are growing day by day, with repeatable yet tailored services within each hub. This development and transition from a reseller to managed service provider requires the support of strengthened service contracts, and expert advice. This will create an appearance and overarching professional atmosphere to our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Review terms and conditions for Frameworks and Call-off contracts.
- Review, advise, and manage the completion of customer NDAs.
- Advise on contractual queries for Sales Teams and the wider company, including, but not limited to, EULAs, leasing agreements, and support agreements.
- Work closely with Sales Team, Services Team, Procurement Team, and Partner Team to recognise and mitigate commercial risk.
- Commercial risk management for the Bids and Tenders Team and wider company, reviewing Framework and Customer model templates.
- Gap analysis of model contracts provided to customers or from Framework Authorities.
- Attend customer calls to provide legal advice and assess commercial risk for call-off contracts and procurement terms.
- Develop contracts for service hubs following transition from reseller to managed service provider, providing expert advice to the Head of Services.
- Relay commercial risks to the Bids Manager to approve any necessary actions.
- Collate customer contract information from around the organisation.
- Create and maintain a customer contract repository.
- Monitor adherence to contractual terms.
- Monitor boxxe compliance to SLAs and KPIs for customer contracts and Framework Agreements.
- Identifying performance and process improvements and report these to the Bids Manager.
- Identify risks and develop mitigations, managing these to ensure boxxe continually meet procurement regulations.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Law degree desirable but not essential
- Ideally experience of PCR and public sector procurement.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Commercial acumen.
- Established knowledge of end-to-end business transaction process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation experience.
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of an organisation structure.
- Pragmatic approach to risk management.
- Problem solver.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.