3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the Senior E-Concessions Manager, you will be the primary contact for the brands when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. You will work in a team perceived by the brands as professional with expert knowledge and trusted advisers in the industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through communications and reporting
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, help identify opportunities to increase drive results
- You will work with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated cross-functional projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will champion the critical bridge between art and science in the Commercial team
WHO YOU ARE
- You are fluent in Italian
- You are commercially minded - focus on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience in technology / digital / e-commerce
- You have the ability to influence senior stakeholders internally and externally
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We collaborate with almost every team across the business, which keeps things varied and exciting! From building relationships with our partners, brands and boutiques to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site