3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
Your role will be pivotal to the team in helping shaping the sales organisation as it is entering its next phase of growth.
Your goal will be to reduce friction in the sales process, so salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities while providing a full visibility to the sales & management team of historical, current and forecasted sales performance and design strategies to fulfil the company’s sales targets.
Your day-to-day will be:
- Salesforce enablement:
- Manage the sales operations end-to-end to ensure sales team productivity including sales process structuring, implementation, run and optimisation through process simplification and automation
- Implement, optimise and ensure adoption of sales tools (including optimisation of salesforce)
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster
- Design & own process to train salespeople to ensure adoption of sales methodology and improve sales performance
- Create a process and supporting documentation to onboard new salespeople
- Business Analytics:
- Work alongside the exec team to define quarterly objectives, standardise business reporting, and create dashboard for sales executives
- Ongoing analysis and evaluation of performance metrics to help the exec team make data-backed business decisions
- Structure, assign, and forecast growth of sales territories
- Optimise lead qualification and scoring
- Attainment Planning:
- Coordination of sales strategies and goal settings
- Territory analysis and coordination of go-to-market plans
- Formulation and evaluation of sales incentive and compensation plans
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives
- Relevant experience integrating and supporting sales business processes including salesforce optimisation
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Built report that inform sales reps and exec team on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future
- Know when it is needed to adjust in order to improve sales performance down the funnel to optimise sales results
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.